Holland America Line announced a 3-Day Sale beginning on June 25th. Newly booked passengers can receive up to $300 per person in Onboard Spending Money. The onboard credit can be used for spa treatments, beverages, in the shops, for shore excursions and other items on board.
Onboard spending money is for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and is offered in the following amounts:
Cruises 7-11 days:
- Interior and ocean-view staterooms receive US$100 per person (US$200 per stateroom);
- Lanai and verandah staterooms receive US$150 per person (US$300 per stateroom)
- Suites receive US$300 per person (US$600 per stateroom);
Cruises 12+ days:
- Interior and ocean-view staterooms receive US$200 per person (US$400 per stateroom);
- Lanai and verandah staterooms receive US$300 per person (US$600 per stateroom),
- Suites receive US$600 per person (US$1,200 per stateroom).
Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino.
Guests who book a suite category stateroom receive one complimentary Canaletto dinner and one complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner per person and a Beverage Card valued at US$50 per person (US$100 per stateroom). Offers apply only to guests 1 and 2 in the stateroom and are not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Participants may order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. No sharing is permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the card if misused and to refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day.
Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Sel de Mer, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner.