This week, in preparation for their upcoming reopening across the country, Caesars Entertainment introduced their health and safety protocols in their “Practice Safety Together” campaign.
According to their latest statement: “For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the resort and the presence of hand sanitizer stations have been increased across each area.”
Their listed general, hotel, and dining protocols include:
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our resorts are cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High touch items have been cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented across properties, including appropriate signage in queuing areas.
- Casino floors, restaurants and other seated venues have reduced their capacities to allow for appropriate social distancing.
HAND WASHING & SANITIZING
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
- Team Members will provide hand sanitizer at check-in, table games, cage, and other transaction points.
- Hand washing reminders are available throughout restroom facilities.
- Front desks have been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Queues have been marked to identify the appropriate distance between guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk.
- Team members, including guest room attendants, will not enter occupied rooms.
- Guest deliveries will be dropped off outside the guest room door.
- Table configurations have been adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests, or replaced with disposable versions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances, which guests are encouraged to use upon arrival.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Refills will not be provided for self-supplied beverage containers.
Caesars Entertainment takes great care across every resort, working closely with health experts and adhering to guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and the US Environmental Protection Agency. “Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Caesars Entertainment’s specific protocols regarding casino and gaming, Las Vegas attractions and other amenities can be found on their site: